Blueliv is an award-winning cyber-threat intelligence provider originally based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment, collaborating in the fight against cyber-crime. We are now part of Outpost24, building one of the largest cyber-security providers in Europe.
The Pre-Sales Engineer will be actively seeking new opportunities worldwide, pitching to C-Level decision makers within leading enterprises, service providers, resellers and OEMs.
In this role, you will be responsible for presales, working directly with large enterprise brands and channel partners to provide technical guidance throughout the sales cycle.
You will have the option of being home-based and there will be frequent travel.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be customer-facing working with sales, marketing and technical teams to:
- Understand business and technical requirements
- Position Blueliv’s product and technical assets to a wide variety of business and technical stakeholders
- Produce/deliver customer specific demonstrations, technical presentations and POCs
- Contribute to RFI/RFP responses by owning the full technical part of the proposition
- Educate the sales team on value proposition and product capabilities
- Foster relationships with key technology vendors & third-party integrators
- Consult and provide technical assistance to partners
- Manage rollout, training, and handover of knowledge for partners and colleagues in how to deliver Blueliv's solutions
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the technical sales field
- Preferably with working experience with a Cybersecurity vendor or Cybersecurity Service Provider as Pre- Sales or Technical Account Manager
- At least 2 years of experience working with information security solutions, preferably related with malware or Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Experience working with Managed Security Services Providers is a Plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both on-site and through webinars)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Proactive and able to manage activities in a self-sufficient manner
- Native Spanish and fluency in English are a must
Want to find out more about us?
Our objective is to develop an environment which attracts, develop and retains the best talent from a variety of backgrounds and origins where they can grow and feel empowered to bring added value to Blueliv.