Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment, collaborating in the fight against cybercrime.
Joining an energetic sales team seeking new opportunities worldwide, your role will be to demonstrate our threat intelligence solutions to different type of roles (from technical staff to C-level decision makers) within leading enterprise brands, service providers, resellers and OEMs.
The person we are looking for will need to have customer facing presentation and demonstration skills as well as a sound IT Security experience, network structure experience and understanding of the SIEM management technologies, and in general global knowledge about cyber threats related to Botnets, Malware and open source intelligence.
This is a home based start-up position, so candidates will need to be organized, self-managing and prepared to travel across the region on a regular basis.
- Work with the sales team to cultivate and close new prospects in key target markets in order to build a robust sales pipeline and meet regional goals
- Qualify/develop new sales opportunities and closing new business within the assigned Region
- Formulate and answer Tenders/RFIs/RFPs
- Act as the point person to prospects, customers and partners from initial introduction, demonstration, POC through project closure
- Drive customer expectations and requirements through positioning, Proof of Concept scoping & execution, results presentation, sales closure and handover to delivery teams
- Develop a strong working relationship with other SEs, and the technical teams at HQ to maintain a deep knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Provide the technical teams feedback about regional requirements, competition features and market trends so the company can maintain its leadership
- Ensure new wins are transitioned effectively internally as appropriate
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proven sales engineering track record in information security solutions. Minimum 5 years of experience
- Practical understanding of security and risk operations
- Strong communication and presentation skills to technical and non-technical audience at all levels
- Solid background on IT security preferably on areas such as Malware, Phishing, Ethical Hacking, SIEM and ideally on Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Experience supporting MSSP service development processes
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with Customers and strategic partners
- Previous experience working in a start-up business model would be advantageous
- Fluency in English and one other European Language
- Availability to travel
Want to find out more about us?
Our objective is to develop an environment which attracts, develop and retains the best talent of the cybersecurity industry from a variety of backgrounds and origins where they can grow and feel empowered to bring added-value to Blueliv.