Blueliv is an award-winning cyber-threat intelligence provider originally based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment, collaborating in the fight against cyber-crime. We are now part of Outpost24, building one of the largest cyber-security providers in Europe.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and skilled Backend Engineer (Python), to join our Data Factory team and help us improve our SaaS platform.
Our Data Factory team designs, implements and operates services that crawl the deep and dark web, gathering fresh and actionable information for our clients. Built in Python, these core services are in a constant struggle with the different and numerous threat actors that lurk in the hidden parts of the cyberspace, in a never-ending cat and mouse game.
Do you want to work in the cutting-edge Threat Intelligence segment in cyber security? Willing to learn how to use and develop new technologies? Do you thrive in a fast moving environment, evolving traditional projects, profiting from the best parts from existing systems? In this role you will have the opportunity to build our big data platform for fighting malware, botnets, cyber-fraud, black markets and more.
- Design, develop, maintain and document software systems
- Write clean, scalable and efficient code, including automated testing
- Participate in sprint planning and review meetings (following Agile principles)
- Contribute to technical debt tracking and improvement planning
- Research new technologies, libraries, models and tools
- Supporting our internal clients during work hours
Required Skills & Qualifications
- >3 years working with Python and Django
- Used to SQL and NoSQL databases, bonus points for Graph databases
- Knowledge of debugging, profiling, scaling, monitoring and testing
- Experience in crawling, auto-scaling algorithms, data processing
- A keen eye for logging and metrics, using Kibana and Grafana
- Knowledge of event based systems and docker
- Fluent in English, Spanish is nice to have.
- Successful applicants must be willing to adapt their work schedule to +/- 2 CET and willing to occasionally travel to our HQ in Barcelona
Want to find out more about us?
Our objective is to develop an environment which attracts, develop and retains the best talent from a variety of backgrounds and origins where they can grow and feel empowered to bring added-value to Blueliv.