Blueliv is an award-winning cyber-threat intelligence provider originally based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment, collaborating in the fight against cyber-crime. We are now part of Outpost24, building one of the largest cyber-security providers in Europe.
In this role, you will be responsible for presales, working directly with large enterprise brands and channel partners to provide technical guidance throughout the sales cycle.
Fully remote position.
As a junior Pre-Sales Engineer and with the Senior Pre-Sales Engineer support, you will be customer-facing working with sales, marketing, and technical teams to:
- Understand business and technical requirements
- Position Blueliv’s product and technical assets to a wide variety of business and technical stakeholders
- Produce/deliver customer specific demonstrations, technical presentations and POCs
- Contribute to RFI/RFP responses by owning the full technical part of the proposition
- Consult and provide technical assistance to partners
- Manage rollout, training, and handover of knowledge for partners and colleagues in how to deliver Blueliv's solutions
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (or equivalent experience)
- At least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in the technical sales field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both on-site and through webinars)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Proactive and able to manage activities with minimal supervision
- Native Spanish and fluency in English are a must
- Technical knowledge of Cybersecurity
- Working experience with a Cybersecurity vendor or Cybersecurity Service
- Technical experience selling telephony