Finance · Barcelona Fully Remote
The Finance Analyst will support the Finance department in several financial and accounting tasks, such as financial planning and analysis (FP&A), customer and partners analysis, support on compliance procedures, and support in ERP implementation. The Finance Analyst will also participate of all recurring finance activities, providing financial analysis to support decision making, reporting directly to the Finance Manager of the company.
We are looking for junior talent with limited experience that wants to develop his/her career at Blueliv.
As a Finance Analyst, you will work closely with the Finance Manager and with the heads of the different departments of the company, endorsed in your duties by the company management:
- Analysis of potential clients/partners to assess their creditworthiness.
- Support on the implementation of ERP.
- Analytical review of the monthly operating results by department: variances vs. Budget and previous year. Financial and corporate KPI’s control.
- Support in the annual audit process.
- Ensuring quality control and compliance over accounting and financial requirements. Support in the procedure’s development and in the compliance of the company.
The candidate should have:
- University degree in a field related to finance or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience as financial analyst or equivalent, ideally in a fast-paced company.
- Knowledge of IFRS standards. Experience on auditing is a plus.
- High level of English, both spoken and written.
- Attention to the detail.
- Able to work autonomously and take a proactive approach.
- Results driven, able to prioritize effectively when dealing with tasks proposals and deadlines.
- Advanced user of the MS Office package, especially Excel, Power Point and Word.
- ERP experience is a plus.