Content Marketing/Social Media Specialist
Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence company based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a young, multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Content & Social Media Specialist to join our Marketing team in Barcelona and help us in the fight against cybercriminals.
You will work closely with Blueliv’s well-recognized Threat Intelligence analysts, having a central role in bringing to light their Cybercrime investigations. You will play a key role in converting complex and technical findings into exclusive stories released to the global public. You will continuously search for ways to leverage these findings to promote and advocate Blueliv’s solutions in order to attract and convert new customers. You will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
If you feel that you are the right person for the role, keep reading.
The desired candidate will be responsible for creating, editing, implementing, and monitoring the company's content. He/she will be focused on generating appealing content for the online channels and the inbound Marketing initiatives. He/she will proactively develop and nurture the editorial agenda. He/she will also drive, implement and monitor the company's social media activities and will aim to better engage and grow our existing community. He/she will regularly be involved in cross-unit projects with other departments within the company.
The successful candidate will generate content that attracts an audience of cybersecurity practitioners, analysts, and experts worldwide.
Main tasks include:
- Leading the editorial agenda of the company
- Editing and uploading online and offline content
- Proofreading any online and offline content
- Maintaining and updating the communication style of the company
- Working with cross-unit team members in order to create compelling content and marketing campaigns that attract, engage and convert users.
- Managing social media channels
- Engaging with the Blueliv community and attracting new practitioners to join our open community, which is already used by thousands of members worldwide
- You are a native English speaker
- Proven experience in content creation and management in B2B companies and great interpersonal skills are a must for the role
- You are a strong writer with experience publishing content (whitepapers, blogs, reports) with minimal oversight and editing resources and demonstrate excellent grammar, spelling, and attention to details
- You know how to engage with online communities, you have solid references developing communities via online channels and social media (i.e., Linkedin & Twitter)
- You are passionate about content, storytelling, and creativity, enjoy complex topics and are able to showcase the results of your work with facts and figures
- You know how to grow and attract a captive online audience through different social media and other online
- You have experience in the B2B industry, preferably within the IT security industry
- You have a good understanding of demand generation challenges, high-level funnel analysis, and customer empathy which allow you to write compelling business proposals and stories adapted to the different steps of the life cycle
- You are tech-savvy and have 1year+ experience with social media solutions such as Hootsuite or Buffer
- Knowledge of marketing automation solutions is a plus
- Ideally, you have experience in a fast start-up/technology company, where you’ve learned to be a proactive project leader
- You take the initiative and demonstrate ambition as you lead projects. You are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
- You are able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- You have a proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- You are collaborative and operate with autonomy, integrity, precision and confidence
- You are comfortable with changes and multi-tasking
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible compensation plan
- Spanish and English classes
- Fast career path, opportunity to lead the entire communication of the company
- You will join a young, energized and ambitious team composed of several nationalities
- A unique journey within a very dynamic industry
Want to find out more about us?
Our objective is to develop an environment that attracts, develops and retains the best talent within the cybersecurity industry from a variety of backgrounds and origins, where they can grow and feel empowered to bring added value to Blueliv.