Blueliv is an award-winning Cyber Threat Intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
Striving to work and learn together with some of the most talented people in Cyber Threat Intelligence and Security? Do you want to help us to make the World safer? If so, please continue reading. Blueliv is looking for a talented and passionate Level 2 Support Engineer to join our Customer Success team in Barcelona. The ideal candidate will be a professional with experience in providing level 2 technical support to customers worldwide, willing to learn the ins and outs of our SaaS platform that provides targeted cyber threat intelligence from a wide range of sources. The candidate must be able to act as the interface between the most technical demands on our customers and Blueliv’s development team, being able to link both worlds and “translate” communication.
The candidate must have initiative, criteria, autonomy and willingness to learn and quickly adapt to business and customer needs. The position may require to perform this work remotely or in our offices in Barcelona (when the situation allows it), so residing in or near Barcelona is considered a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity for starting or consolidating a career in the cyberthreat intelligence space, a core element in the Cybersecurity world, with real opportunities to progress into product and/or cybersecurity positions. The Role:
- Provide level 2 support to our clients and partners
- Understand in depth Blueliv’s platform, specially in terms of capabilities, advanced configuration and potential integrations
- Interact with the product team to share feedback from users and learn about new capabilities and product details.
- Train customers on how to properly use Blueliv’s technology and obtain the maximum value from it
- Create suitable documentation that can be used to train our level 1 support as well as customers and partners
- Support the rest of the team when needed by resolving incoming tickets and escalating them accordingly
- Review and validate platform KPIs related to customer usage, extracting useful insights to improve the product
- Improve the monitoring capabilities of the platform based on Kibana to enhance internal and external reporting
- Participate in special projects as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in providing technical level 2 support to end customers and partners, both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, being proactive and results-oriented, very curious to explore and discover both the product and customer needs
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must, additional European languages are a plus
- Effectively solve problems and conflicts while maintaining the Blueliv values and policies
- A true team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Affinity towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and constantly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in the cyberthreat intelligence space or cybersecurity SaaS solutions area will be a plus
- Knowledge of additional languages will be a plus
If you meet the above requirements and are up for new challenges please apply, we would love to meet you!