Blueliv is an award-winning Cyber Threat Intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
Striving to work and learn together with some of the most talented people in Cyber Threat Intelligence and Security? Do you want to help us to make the World safer? If so, please continue reading. Blueliv is looking for a talented and passionate Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our Customer Success team in Barcelona. The ideal candidate will be a professional with experience in finding, processing and delivering relevant intelligence to our customers, mainly by using our award-winning product. The candidate must have initiative, criteria, autonomy and willingness to learn and quickly adapt to business and customer needs. The position may require to perform this work remotely or in customer premises (when the situation allows it), so residing in or near Barcelona is required.
This is an excellent opportunity for starting or consolidating a career in the cyberthreat intelligence space, a core element in the Cybersecurity world, with real opportunities to progress into more technical positions. The Role
- Operate Blueliv’s platform and other tools to extract relevant intelligence for our customers
- Analyze the data to elaborate and share comprehensive and well-articulated pieces of relevant information, from quick notes to more extensive reports
- Train customers on how to properly use Blueliv’s technology and obtain the maximum value from it
- Support the rest of the team when needed by resolving incoming tickets and escalating them accordingly
- Interact with customers to explain findings, new features, critical issues, etc.
- Provide support to our clients and guide the use of our cloud-based platform
- Monitor platform performance KPI's and align them with both internal and customer objectives
- Serve as a customer advocate and interact with internal teams (both sales and dev) to solve customer issues
- Participate in special projects as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in analyzing and digesting information, extracting what is relevant and being able to communicate it in a concise and efficient way
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, being proactive and results-oriented
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must, additional European languages are a plus
- Effectively solve problems and conflicts while maintaining the Blueliv values and policies
- A true team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Affinity towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and constantly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details
- Capability to work on customer premises in the Barcelona area
- Previous experience as an intelligence analyst will be a plus
- Knowledge in cybersecurity will be a plus