Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
We are looking for a talented and passionate applicant to join our team. For this role, you’ll need a creative nature and the ability to think laterally. We care just as much about what you know already as what you’ll learn hereafter.
Blueliv is looking for a talented and passionate threat intelligence analyst to join our Threat Intelligence team. The Threat Intelligence team is responsible for performing investigations where profiling threat actors and describing their Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTPs), related Indicators of Compromise (IOCs), targets and campaigns is a core task. This team complements the skillset among the Blueliv Labs team members, where you will collaborate with other colleagues more focused on reversing engineer or infrastructure mapping tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a professional with experience in threat intelligence, delivering equivalent services to final customers, with drive and creativity, and who wants to develop his career leveraging Blueliv's state of the art tools. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, home based professional that wants to evolve in the Threat Intelligence world in a fast-growing technological start up.
- Stay up to date with the current threat landscape and ongoing campaigns and attacks
- Perform investigations in the internet and dark web on different topics, from broad investigations to specific searches
- Research and craft analytic papers and deliver intelligence briefings under short deadlines on various geographical and functional topics
- Answer specific customer intelligence questions and requests on particular threats or concerns they encounter. Identify, assess, and track tactics, techniques, and procedures of different kind of threat actors
- Use knowledge, creativity, and analytic tradecraft best practices to obtain solutions to complex problems
- Prepare materials and impart education sessions on different topics related to the investigations
- Work independently and collaborate throughout Blueliv to develop and coordinate the production of intelligence
- Strong subject matter expertise on cybercrime and APT groups
- 3+ years of threat intelligence experience
- Demonstrable knowledge on deep and dark web, threat actor tracking and profiling Experience with MITRE ATT&CK framework and other threat intelligence standards like STIX Comprehensive, practical knowledge of research and collection skills as well as analytic methods
- Ability to present investigation results and research in front of an audience
- Native or Proficient English speaker, fluent Spanish, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to express complex technical and non-technical concepts verbally, graphically, and in writing (excellent writing skills are mandatory)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with a customer-oriented attitude
- Strong comprehension of the technical underpinnings of cybersecurity
- Ability to participate and provide input during crisis situations
- Self-starter with great personal initiative
- Highly organized, able to multitask and work independently
Want to find out more about us?
Our objective is to develop an environment which attracts, develop and retains the best talent of the cybersecurity industry from a variety of backgrounds and origins where they can grow and feel empowered to bring added-value to Blueliv.